When do you need emergency medical care if you are dizzy?
Get an emergency medical care if you are having a new or severe vertigo along with:
- Sudden and severe headache.
- Seizures and faintness.
- Chest pain or breathing difficulty.
- Double vision.
- Rapid or irregular heartbeat.
- Numbness and paralysis of arms or legs.
- Stumbling or difficulty walking.
- Slurred speech.
When to consult a doctor for dizziness?
See your doctor if you have complaints of:
- Recurrent dizziness or vertigo.
- Severe dizziness or vertigo.
- Prolonged dizziness.
- Unexplained dizziness