2022's Top 3 Weight Loss Programs Revealed, and How They Work
Weight loss is a common goal for many people. But it’s not always easy to know which weight loss program is the best for you. It’s important to find a program that fits your budget, lifestyle, and personal needs.
So, without further ado, we’ve gathered to you the top 3 weight loss programs for 2022 that experts suggest:
- Weight Watchers: This is a commercial weight loss program that has been around for decades. where you join a group for both weekly meetings and an online community where members can share their success stories and support each other in their journey towards better health.
- Weight Loss Non-Surgical Procedures: This is a very good option for people with a body math index that’s 30 or above, and have comorbidities such as Diabetes, Hyper Lipidemia, and/or Hypertension.
Weight Loss Programs That Will Help You Lose Weight Quickly & Safely:
Obesity & weight loss has become a global epidemic. It is a major health concern with nearly two-thirds of the world’s population either overweight or obese, considering it a major cause of chronic diseases like heart disease. This is the first time in human history that obesity has been this widespread.
The best weight loss programs are those that teach anyone how to manage their lifestyle habits and stress levels. The most effective diet plans are those that provide balanced nutrition, such as enough protein and fiber while avoiding processed foods and sugar intake. It’s now believed more than ever that an effective diet plan is one that encourages a healthy lifestyle with regular exercise, plenty of sleep, and reduced stress levels. Obviously, men and women have different dietary needs and exercise requirements. However, we believe that the best weight loss programs that guarantee fast results with healthy lifestyle modifications are the non-surgical weight loss programs, which include Gastric Botox Injection, Gastric Balloon, and GULF KEN (Gastric Ultra-Light Feeding Ketogenic Enteral Nutrition).
10 Great Benefits of Gastric Balloon:
The gastric balloon is a procedure that involves the insertion of a balloon-like device into the stomach. The balloon is then inflated with saline into the stomach. The procedure is done in an outpatient setting and typically takes about 30 minutes. This procedure is typically done in case there is a condition of morbid obesity, which is when the patient has an extreme amount of weight and can only be treated by losing large amounts (12 -15% of his initial weight). The process begins with the patient’s making an initial visit to a doctor for evaluation. Once he decides on doing a gastric balloon, the doctor inserts the balloon during a Gastroscopy procedure, where he uses a Gastro scope to insert the balloon into the stomach. Once it is in place, it is inflated into the stomach. This process can typically result in weight loss of about 12 to 15% of your overall initial weight or more over a period of 4 to 6 months.
The gastric balloon is one of the best non-surgical options available for patients who are struggling with obesity. The benefits of a Gastric Balloon are:
- It's minimally invasive
- It's reversible
- It's safe (with few complications or side effects)
- It’s performed as an outpatient procedure, so there is no need to stay in the hospital or have a long recovery time. You can go home and go on with your normal activities on the same day!
- The procedure takes about 30 minutes to be finished and you'll be able to go home soon after.
- The procedure does not require general anaesthesia.
- It's a non-invasive procedure so there is no risk of damage to the oesophagus or stomach by having the balloon enter through it.
- The balloon can stay inflated for up to 6 to 12 months, so you have time to recover and see your weight loss results!
- The procedure is very easy to do, the risks involved are minimal yet the results are fast!
- You’ll be able to see the huge difference in your weight, as Lifestyle modification works in a synergetic way with the balloon, since in clinical trials people who had the intragastric balloon procedure along with behavioural therapy lost more of their excess weight, compared to patients that received behavioural therapy alone.
Is The Procedure Right for Me?
This section will focus on how to find the right procedure for you. The first step is to decide on how much weight you’re willing to lose, your set of mind status plays a huge role in that process.
To be able to determine that, you’ll have to know first your BMI (Body Math Index). It’s calculated through the following equation:
BMI = your Weight / Your Hight 2 KG/m2
If your BMI equals 30, from 30 – 40, or more than 40, then we search for comorbidities which are: Diabetes, Hypertension, and/or Hyper Lipidemia.
In that case, if your BMI is from 30 and above, with 1 or more comorbidities, then you’ll have to lose weight. Since Intra Gastric Balloon is reversible, it can be considered a no 1 solution before considering surgery, it also can be a bridge to surgical solutions in case the patient’s BMI is over 40. Intra Gastric Balloon procedure is considered a good choice for losing up to 12 to 15% of your initial weight in a reasonable amount of time (4 to 6 months) healthily, with the aid of slight lifestyle modification.
*Find out more about Intra Gastric Balloon Here*
Leave a comment